Does this sound like you?
- Do you feel like giving up on your relationship because it feels too emotionally difficult?
- Do you lack trust in your partner because of an incident that occurred that you can’t seem to get past?
- Do you find yourself in constant arguments with your partner over everything?
- Do you wish you could share things with your partner but don’t feel emotionally safe?
- Do you long to have a relationship where you communicate effectively and can work through challenges without feeling like the relationship might end?
- Are you in a relationship where you feel like you are living separate lives and although there may not be a lot of arguing, there is a lot of emotional distance?
Relationships are difficult and it is no surprise that we can love someone and despise them at the same time. In addition, when we commit to someone, we are constantly challenged emotionally and all of our “raw spots” and insecurities seem to be exposed. The fact is, we must be vulnerable with our partners for us to have a deeper connection. This is risky and some of us wonder if it would be easier to just to be alone then to hurt so badly. If you have ever felt like this then you are not alone. There is no perfect relationship and it take a lot of hard work to not only be the best partner you can be but to nurture your relationship so it gets better over time. This type of relationship does exist and I want to help you get there! I use Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT) to assist couples in having a deeper connection. Below are some ways you will benefit from this type of couple’s therapy.
Are you ready for growth? The benefits you will receive from couple’s therapy:
- Learn how to communicate with your partner effectively
- Learn how “healthy attachment” is the foundation for having the relationship you have always wanted
- Learn how to be a good listener to your partner
- Learn ways to create a safe place so you and your partner can share information
- Learn how to get through the defense mechanisms so true progress can be made and your relationship can grow.
- Learn ways to get through an “attachment injury” so both you and your partner can move forward
Are you ready to change your life?
If you are ready to make a commitment to work on your relationship with your partner, then call or email today for a free 15 minute phone consultation. I would love to help you have the relationship you have always wanted and deserve.