Often people wait for days, sometimes years to get therapy when their life feels unmanageable. Once people attend therapy and find a therapist that is a great match for their needs, they report wishing they would have gotten help a long time ago. Whether you have received therapy before or this is the first time you are considering it, below are ways that I can help you achieve your goals and make therapy worth your time and commitment.
I help individuals with the following issues:
- Relationship Difficulties
- Increased stress (feeling stuck in a negative pattern)
- Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression
- Difficulty with a life transition (i.e. divorce, illness, job change)
- Difficulty setting boundaries with others (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers) and wants to learn ways to be more assertive
- Difficulty processing a trauma or childhood experience
- Difficulty with time management and finding balance in life
Benefits of therapy:
- Learn tools to have more balance in your life
- Learn ways to be more assertive in order to put yourself first
- Learn ways to live your life in a way that matches your values and beliefs
- Learn effective parenting techniques so your home life feels less chaotic.
- Learn ways to have a healthy relationship despite your past
- Learn ways to break through old patterns in order for you to be more in control of your thoughts and perspective
- Learn how to process trauma in a safe way in order to move forward in your life.
- Learn how to have healthy boundaries with others in order for others to know where you stand.
- Learn how you can manage your symptoms of anxiety and depression in order to participate in life the way you want.
Are you ready to change your life?
If you are ready to commit to working hard in order to have the life and relationships you want, then call or email today for a free 15 minute phone consultation to see if I am a good fit for your needs. I would love to be a part of your journey!